Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Class with Class


Last evening I had the privilege and delight to give a presentation to Wagner College's Wedding Planner Certificate Progam's students.

The topic was non-traditional weddings...and the discussion focused on all the options available to couples who select a wedding celebrant, like me, to officate at their wedding ceremony.

It is always encouraging to see the faces of learners who are about to make their mark in the wedding industry. And it is my goal to help as many wedding planners and coordinators know about the partner they can find in a celebrant.

The best part of the evening for me was to become acquainted with the instructor, also a wedding planner Marissa Mortimer. We shared our wedding stories...the good, the bad, and the unbelievable! I do look forward to working together with Marissa in the future on a wedding. And it would be fun to return to her class in 2010.

No comments: