Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow



It has been my delight to be the wedding celebrant for two weddings in a family...a sister and a cousin. Last Sunday it was the second sister's wedding. Three weddings in one family...it doesn't get better!

Megan and Sal's family and friends gathered at Pantagis Renaissance in Scotch Plains, NJ for their ceremony and reception. Sal and I were experienceing the warm temperature in the ceremony room...but Megan was totally cool and beautiful.

Sal's godfather did a reading, the vows were traditional and heartfelt, and a lilting version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow signaled the ceremony was over.

I was thinking...there's another sister. And there's Katie, the junior bridesmaid, who is in the next generation. I hope they keep asking me back.

Julie Laudicina, Celebrant!

No comments: