Monday, February 6, 2012

With this Chocolate, I Thee Wed


When I write wedding ceremonies as a civil wedding officiant, I try to create something unique for each ceremony. Couples often give me a hint of what would work for them...something they saw in a friend's wedding, a traditional wedding element from their background, or something they both really enjoy such as wine or travel.

It could even be chocolate! A shared piece of chocolate during the ceremony could symbolize the sweetness they will share over a lifetime or the passion they have for sharing all the wonders and delights of being together.

I met two chocolatiers, Sweet Sisters Chocolates, who have a wonderful line of wedding enhancements...all in chocolate. I really like these symbols of a bride and groom....just perfect for sharing in a wedding ceremony.

Hmmmmm....so sweet!

Julie Laudicina, Celebrant!

No comments: