Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter Wonderland


When I met Valerie and Trevor last summer, she talked about her dream winter wedding...snow, Christmas lights...a really festive holiday atmosphere.

Their wedding at the Westwood, Garwood, NY, was indeed a winter wonderland...created primarily by Valerie's own efforts. She made the centerpieces, the bouquets, the favors...all with a snowflake theme. I know it took lots of time...but it made it possible for the effect she wanted on her budget. It looked just like the vision she described when I met her.

It was a delight to meet photographer Flint Gennari, Weddings by Flint, when I walked in for the ceremony. We belong to an internet entrepreneurs' group on Staten Island, and we have talked about working together. I can't wait to see his work for Valerie and Trevor.

"...sleigh bells ring, are you listening...in the lane, snow is glistening..."

No comments: